FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE at the Four Elements







Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thank you Carol.

I would like to thank The Four Elements and Carol Gutzeit for allowing me to post to their beautiful new blog. I accepted Carol's invitation to a complimentary Satori Lifestyle Coaching session. During my day I hear countless stories from friends about the effect the economy is having on their lifestyle and relationships. They are struggling to redefine who they are and feel they are being forced into recreating their lives. They have no tools to help make this transition smoothly. As career opportunities disappear they feel they have no direction and their relationships are crumbling under the stress. I always suggest they go to a Life Coach.  It was my belief that a life coach advised people on the direction to take at the current point in their life. Destination Satori is so much more than that. And, Carol is so much more than a Life Coach, she is the creator and founder of Distination Satori, dedicated "to provide the knowledge and training necessary to live life fully engaged on an individual, group and corporate level." I do not want to write about what Satori offers, you can get all that information on the website http://www.destinationsatori.com/ .
I want to write about the results. I want to tell you how one session opened me up to the areas I needed to focus upon, the tools I would need to live a balanced life, and the possibilities of what that life is like. Living life without panic, without reacting not acting, living a more productive life. I also realized this would open the doors to more prosperity and happiness. My dear friends, please stop the pattern of fear and panic, give yourself a break - take a deep breath and accept Carol's invitation for a complimentary consultation.(and get a good night's sleep)  303-670-1180
L.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment