FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE at the Four Elements







Friday, October 1, 2010

Look What I've Discovered - Goat Milk Soap!




I have been in the skin care business for decades and am aware of the damage that can be caused by some of the products we use. Over the the last two years, I have been working on developing the Skintique line of all natural soaps and lotions. Recently I was in California and made a wonderful discovery - GOAT MILK SOAP! It has a ph level similar to human skin. This means it will benefit the skin by protecting it from bacterial and chemical invasions. The creams in goat's milk has added moisturizing benefits. My goat milk soap does not contain petroleum, alcohol or preservatives and can be used on sensitive skin. The protein in goat's milk soap kills acne causing bacteria and the alpha-hydroxy acids in the milk sloughs off dead skin. Goat milk soap has helped relieve the irritations of Eczema. I am so excited about the benefits and the quality of this soap. And the most fun part is - I'm making it myself! I cannot wait to introduce this product to my clients and friends.
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment