FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE at the Four Elements







Monday, October 4, 2010

Pay Attention

I created the Satori program in 1989 as a means to find balance and joy. I had fallen out of balance by being so focused on my physical fitness that my mental, emotional and spiritually development was not receiving the same degree of attention. Using time-honored healing techniques, combined with my own intuition and spiritual guidance, I put together sixteen components that gave a sense of peace and harmony that I had never experienced before.  By simply following the program I had created for myself, I felt miraculously good on every level.  Mentally, I was focused on what I wanted to create, physically I felt energized, emotionally I became more loving and compassionate and spiritually I felt connected to divine inspiration and guidance.
It soon became clear I needed to share what I had discovered with others.  If it worked so well for me, I knew it could help others too.  Part of the process of Satori is asking yourself upon awakening every morning "how can I serve?"  The answer I received then was, "teach your program to corporations."  At first I was nervous.  I had never spoken to large groups of people before and this was what I was being asked to do.  But, I pushed forward, knowing there was no turning back and started Satori Hawaii, a corporate fitness company.  I had accessed the highest part of myself through Satori and I needed to honor it.  Within months of getting my direction, I became a guest speaker for a major corporation at a luxury resort in Hawaii and it wasn't long before I found myself speaking in front of one large audience after another of high level, high-stressed executives, teaching them the Satori program, Energetics, to reduce stress and increase energy.

I've learned that paying attention to the messages life is delivering greatly reduces unnecessary stress.  My wake-up call was  tennis injury where I stepped back on top of a tennis ball, sprained my ankle and fell on my butt.  I decided that the message was about imbalance and looked at my life to see where that showed up.  Sure enough, once I paid attention I could see that all the emphasis on physical fitness, both personally and professionally, had created an imbalance.  By developing a program, initially for myself, I've been able to help thousands of people live their lives with less stress, more energy and greater peace of mind.

I offer a free lifestyle assessment at: http://www.destinationsatori.com/ under the heading of coaching.  Along with that I provide a complimentary session either in person at The Four Elements or by phone.  What I know for sure is that paying attention can change your life!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment